GRE began as a way to create an economic base for our people. It was the hope of the original owners that future generations would take that good work and create their own paths, create their own areas of commerce, so that eventually and within our lifetime, we can support ourselves using our own businesses, independent of governmental funding.
That’s the way we see GRE’s future... and what GRE’s intentions are in the long term.
- Founded in 1993
- Licensed in 1997
- Grand River Enterprises is the largest private indigenous owned company in the world
- Creating jobs for over 10,000 people
- Over 1,000,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities worldwide
- & over 50* distributors across the globe
- Total funds donated to community & charitable efforts to date: Over 40,000,000*
- * And counting
We realize that the people who work here spend as much time here in our facility as they do in their own homes. It’s important for us to make sure that we create a welcoming place.
The employees give us so much… and we try to find ways to give some of it back.